HyLife is pleased to announce a contribution of $750,000 to support local hospitals. From the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, health services across the world have been relied upon as the frontline defense of their communities. Hospitals continue to provide critical services to mitigate the spread and effect of disease, and HyLife acknowledges the importance to join with their communities to help keep them safe.
HyLife has decided to aid the following institutions within their communities:
- Bethesda Regional Health Centre and Bethesda Foundation – Steinbach, MB
- Humboldt District Hospital Foundation – Humboldt, SK
- Neepawa Health Centre (Memorial Hospital) – Neepawa, MB
- Ste. Anne Hospital Foundation – Ste. Anne, MB
- Towner County Medical Center – Cando, ND
- Killarney Foundation – Killarney, MB
“It is important that we do our part to take care of our communities,” said Grant Lazaruk, HyLife’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “We don’t want to take our current situation in Manitoba for granted and as a company we encourage our communities to remain diligent in practicing the physical distancing guidelines. We want to help ensure our hospitals have the supplies and tools needed to keep our communities safe.”
Hospitals and health care workers have been called on to save lives at this critical time. HyLife recognizes the magnitude of this duty and embraces their social responsibility to take care of their employees, animals and communities.
– – – – –