HyLife Masters Graduation – Class of 2019
HyLife is committed to empowering its employees, and one of our most exclusive development programs, HyLife Masters, continues to identify and grow our talented leaders. Each year, 8 new candidates are selected to go through the Masters program, which is designed to give our employees a greater understanding of HyLife’s integrated business platform. The program sees candidates participate in skills training, tours, and executive presentations. They also manage various projects for senior management and directors, which this year included production of a corporate video and the implementation of an internal communications strategy.
Candidates are identified as high performers with high potential, and are nominated by directors and selected for the program by senior management. All program work is completed in addition to their regular duties.
The 2019 program has officially ended, and HyLife is proud to celebrate the hard work and achievement of this year’s graduates:
- Phillip Carriere – Feed Mill Manager
- Joe Laroche – Senior Production Manager
- Nicole Metzger – Senior Accounting Manager
- Gina Nadeau – Senior Accounting Manager
- Darwin Dequito – Assistant Production Manager
- Gaetan Bisson – Senior Manager of Facilities
- Aadarsh Venkatesh – Industrial Engineer
- Haruto Togi – Account Manager
Our 2020 program is already in full swing, and we can’t wait to see what this year’s class can accomplish.